PATCH NOTES: HCR2 V1.58.0
Create. Climb. Conquer! The latest spooktacular update for Hill Climb Racing 2 is rolling out now for all supported platforms! Unleash your creative power in Creative Mode with the Track Editor! It is finally out of Early Access and available to everyone, so why not use it to create the perfect test track for the newest vehicle, The Rock Bouncer; a gutsy off-roader that is packing some cool new soft-body physics for its wheels! This Spookctober update also brings with it an overall rise in zombie populations, reworks the vehicle unlocking system, adds new cups, creepy Halloween themed player looks and vehicle paints and much much moOoOoore!
- Track Editor is leaving Early Access, and will be available for everyone!
- Create, edit and share your own amazing tracks with the track editor, now available for all players! It’s as easy as tapping and drawing!
- Added new white sheets for the ghosts
- New Vehicle: Rock Bouncer
- Overcome any obstacle. Surmount any stones. Dominate any degree with the new vehicle, Rock Bouncer. This bad boy can travel on and off-road, making it perfect for the steep hills of Climb Canyon
- Global increase to rattling skeletons
- New Cup: Cuptown Babylon
- New Vehicle Unlocking System
- Introducing a new way to unlock vehicles. No longer locked behind a lengthy trophy road, vehicles can be unlocked through, but not limited to, your adventure, season & public event rank, and that’s not all…
- Buffed witches cackling volume by 1.5
- New Resource: Vehicle Blueprints
- In addition to rankings, vehicles can also be unlocked with the new currency, blueprints. To begin with, blueprints can be earned as rewards through daily tasks, and in potentially more ways in the near future!
- Note: Any previously unlocked or owned vehicle will not be affected by these changes
- Tweaked consistency of spider webs
- Various Bug Fixes
- Balanced Mummy toilet paper strength from five-ply to six-ply