PATCH NOTES: HCR2 V1.57.0
The latest update for Hill Climb Racing 2 is rolling out now for all supported platforms! This update is bursting at the seams with epic new content, including a level editor, a new adventure theme, a new tuning part and more!
- Track Editor Early Access
– Create, edit and share your own amazing tracks with this brand-new track editor. It’s as easy as tapping and drawing! Note: The Track Editor is being released into Early Access for VIP subscribers only
- New Adventure level: Cuptown
– Bathed in neon. Paved in Asphalt. This new adventure map takes place in the late-night urban environs of Cuptown. Truly, a vibe.
- New Tuning Part – Nitro
– Punch it! When you need a burst of unrestrained speed, you can always count on a haphazardly attached tank full of highly explosive gas. This new tuning part comes with its own button for custom activation!
- Added ability to hide pedals (ok ok, you can stop asking…)
- Added ability to move and resize the nitro button
- UI improvements
- Localisation improvements
- Various bug fixes