A reminder about fair play
Hey Hill Climbers!
As many of you will know by now; the Climb Canyon League is getting ready to kick off in earnest and we are looking forward to a future filled with thrilling competition as you all vie to take the top division.
As you rev up your engines in preparation for this new era of multiplayer, we would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone about fair play. Listed below are a series of tips that will help you avoid disciplinary action for you and for your team, up to and including, account bans, team resets and team bans.
- Do not attempt to share the same VIP subscription across multiple accounts – A VIP subscription is limited to one single account and one only. You may not use the same subscription with the accounts of your friends, teammates, family members or even your own personal alternate accounts. One VIP per account. That is the rule.
- Do not attempt to share accounts – Your Hill Climb Racing 2 account is for you and you alone. Do not attempt to share this account with anyone. This also includes gifting/selling of accounts. This is strictly forbidden.
- Do not have alternate accounts in the same team – You may only have one account per person in a team at any given moment. If you create alternate accounts, they must be kept in separate teams at all times.
- Do not attempt to use Autoclickers & Other automated adventure farming methods – You are expected to play the game manually at all times.
- Do not download the game from 3rd party websites or distributors – For your own safety, use only approved and official app stores such as Google Play, Amazon & The iOS App Store.
- Do not attempt to use a modified or hacked version of the game – Attempted modification of the game files in any way is strictly prohibited.
- Do not attempt to abuse marketplace loopholes and purchase restoration options
As a final tip – When contacting Fingersoft support, please always ensure you use the “Contact Support” button within the game’s options menu where possible. This will ensure the fastest response from support and also the fastest resolution to your issues.
All that said, we wish you all the best of luck in the Climb Canyon League and we can not wait to see who are the first to earn the title of “Canyon Champions” fair and square.