Patch Notes: HCR2 V1.38.0
A brand new update for Hill Climb Racing 2 is rolling out for all platforms, with a global launch target of 31.08.2020. Featuring a buff to the performance of the Hot Rod, new vehicle & player skins and a variety of other improvements!
- New player looks:
– Helmut: The mysterious and chivalrous Knight
– The Incredible Guillermo! A hero of justice
– Violet: The evil supervillain hellbent on Climb Canyon domination
– “Moped” Johnny. He likes Mopeds.
- New vehicle skins:
– Helmut’s mighty “Steel Stallion” Chopper
– Guillermo’s “Super-Justice” MK. II
– Violet’s “Nightblade” Superbike
– Johnny’s Scooter
- Fixed numerous connection/offline issues
- Fixed the infamous “driver dying through vehicle on a hard crash” bug
- Buffed Hotrod performance – Faster. Stronger. Better.
- Tweaks to overall wheel friction physics
- Fix for stalagmites being visually different from their actual collider in Racer Glacier
- Returned Adventure refill timer, skip task and non-vehicle specific task
- Tweaked wings tuning part velocity trigger
- Additional graphics and effects improvements
- Improved anti-cheat and exploit protection
- Various bug fixes