Patch Notes: HCR2 V1.36.0
A brand new update for Hill Climb Racing 2 is rolling out now for all platforms, with an expected global launch date of 29.04.2020. Featuring new vehicle & player skins and a brand new adventure level; The Patchwork Plant!
- New adventure map: Patchwork Plant – Become your occupational health and safety officers worst nightmare as you race through gears, conveyors and robots deep within the Patchwork Plant! The rollcage counts as a hardhat, right?
- New cup: Magnetic Circuit
- Looks UI rework
- New driver looks: Enjin-Sama the 100% real and genuine Samurai, who totally isn’t some weird Otaku
- New tank paint job: “Battle Damage”
- New Hotrod paint jobs: “Survivor” & “Modern”
- Added ability to get 2x coins in various scenarios
- Improved hacker proofing
- You will no longer be given Moonlander adventure tasks if you do not yet own the Moonlander
- Localisation improvements
- Various bug fixes