Patch Notes: HCR2 V1.34.0
A brand new update for Hill Climb Racing 2 is rolling out now for all platforms, with an expected global launch date of 04.03.2020. Featuring all-new level themes, new vehicle and player skins, usability improvements, improved anti-cheat and more!
- New level theme: Patch-Work Plant – Become your occupational health and safety officers worst nightmare as you race through gears, conveyors and robots deep within the Patch-Work Plant! The rollcage counts as a hardhat, right?
- New cups: Mountain Cup and Factory Cup
- New driver looks: Dakota the adventurer
- New driver looks: M.I.T.C.H the racing robot
- New vehicle paint for both the Super Diesel and Rally Car
- Scrapper usability improvements – Finally scrap all of your excess parts with the touch of a button!
- Chat usability improvements & Assorted language fixes
- Improved hacker detection
- Buffed banhammer significantly
- Increased team chest contribution limit from 1k to 2.5k
- Various bug fixes