Windows 10 version of Hill Climb Racing 2 to be deactivated December 31st
In September we announced that we were ending support for the Windows 10 version of Hill Climb Racing 2. Today we are formally announcing the deadline for transferring your saves from the Windows 10 version to other supported platforms. The deadline is December 31st, 2019.
After this date, the game will no longer function on Windows 10.
To transfer your account to another platform please follow these steps:
1) Open the game on windows 10 and wait for it to load into the main menu.
2) Tap the gear icon on the upper right corner to open the settings menu.
3) Your cloud save options are displayed under the text “CONNECT ACCOUNT”. To move your account to another platform please tap the Facebook icon to initiate a new cloud save or to fetch your previous progress.
4) Depending on your choice, you may be asked to fill in your login information. Please fill these out upon request.
5) That’s it! Your progress should be saved and ready to be restored on the new device by following the same steps.
Please note: Currently Facebook save is the only way to migrate your progress from one platform to another.
Thank you all once again for the support. We hope to see you all on supported devices in the future. If you have additional questions about transferring your account, please contact support via the “contact support” button in the in-game menu or email email@example.com