Patch Notes: HCR2 V1.31.0
A new update is rolling out now for Hill Climb Racing 2 on all platforms, with an expected global release date of 11.11.2019, Featuring an all-new adventure map, new vehicle skins and much much more! Get ready to adventure where no racer has adventured before!
- New adventure: Sky Rock Outpost.
Spend the all-new currency (Tickets to the Moon) for a chance to blast off into outer space and explore the low gravity terrain of the giant Sky Rock. How does a combustion engine work in space? SCIENCE™!
- New Dunebuggy skin: Moon Buggy – Bill has made some adaptations to his trusty Dune buggy to make it more suitable for tackling the challenges of Sky Rock Outpost.
- New Superbike skin: Justice Bringer – Ever wanted to become the law, but without years of legal school? We gotchu.
- Added new currency (Tickets to the Moon) – Earn them in various ways throughout the game in order to challenge the moon adventure. Make every run count!
- All-new event types.
- Anti-cheat improvements.
- Fixed rare glitch where rally car with a detached hood could occasionally lose air control. Probably.
- Improvements to “Next fuel” indicators and other floating UI elements.
- Changes and improvements to camera angle and behaviour.
- Nerfed overall Spookyness by 75%
- Server performance improvements.
- Various additional bug fixes.