Patch Notes: HCR2 V1.28.0
A new update is out now for Hill Climb Racing 2 on all platforms!
- New Adventure map: Racer Glacier – Brave the winds, avoid the geysers, keep out of the lava and watch out for dinosaurs as you uncover the mystery behind the ancient Racer Glacier!
- New 1km cup: Miner’s Mile
- New driver looks: The Duke
- New car paint: The Duke’s Super Car
- New tuning part: Afterburner – An all-new tuning part that will change how you play! A high powered boost of reckless speed that once switched on, cannot be switched off! Can you master it’s high stakes risk/reward mechanics? Will you trade your fuel for ludicrous speed?
- Garage Power system – A new system of measuring player progress. Now all your vehicles and upgrades contribute towards your “Garage Power” to give you a much better idea of your overall player level. Garage Power can also be used as optional team criteria.
- New event types
- New and improved shop interface
- Team race retry with special tickets
- Adventure levels now have high score marker flags for your friends
- Lootbox odds added
- Improved hacker detection & various anti-cheating fixes
- Various bug fixes