Hill Climb Racing 2
The sequel to the most addictive and entertaining physics based driving game ever! It’s bigger, it’s better and it’s much much… Funner!?
Bill Newton is back!
After journeying to where no ride has gone before, Bill is ready to take on the whole world in Hill Climb Racing multiplayer madness!
Face new unique challenges in awesome new environments, with many different vehicles. Armed with an extensive garage of whacky, self-made vehicles and mastery over the laws of physics, Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills of Climb Canyon.
Bill still likes to take some time off racing to just conquer hills, so the original distance based gameplay is still here to enjoy alongside multiplayer racing!
- Compete in weekly live multiplayer events!
- Unlock new vehicles and choose the best one for your racing style!
- Upgrade & Improve the performance of your vehicles!
- Customize your ride with various tuning parts that you can mix, match and upgrade individually!
- Customize yourself with tonnes of cool character skins and awesome vehicle paint jobs!
- Race in various environments: Dirt, Asphalt, Snow and more! Even on the Moon!
- Great Graphics that are optimized for high and low-resolution devices
- Get social! Challenge your friends to show off your driving skills!
- Climb the leaderboards as you compete to become the best!
Since launch, Hill Climb Racing 2 has been downloaded over 100 million times on the Google Play store alone & is the all-time top grossing racing game for the platform. Combined with its predecessor, Hill Climb Racing, the series has a combined total of over 1.5 billion downloads. With constant new updates, weekly events, weekly and daily challenges and tonnes of new skins & paint jobs being added all the time, there is always something new and exciting to see and do in HCR2.
Keep up to date
To stay in touch with all things Hill Climb Racing 2, make sure you keep an eye on the in-game news feed, as well as to follow us on social media or join our Discord. There is no better way to keep up with the latest news and get sneak peeks on what we are working on. Bill may not say much, but that doesn’t mean you can’t! Come join the conversation!