C++ Server Programmer
What we’re after
We’re looking for a C++ server-side programmer to join our game development team. Ideally, you have been developing server-side components at work or as a hobby for some years. As a C++ programmer, you will be working with our existing and upcoming game projects.
- You’re a talented C++ programmer with several years of experience making server-side components, at work or otherwise.
- You should have at least 3 years of C++ programming experience.
- You have experience developing for Linux environment using standard tools and open source libraries.
- You’re analytical, highly organized and detail-oriented.
- You have a good understanding of low-level network protocols (TCP, UDP) and network level security.
- You love making games, have ideas and can execute them into reality.
- You work independently as well as in a team.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement.
We also appreciate
- Bash, C#, Python.
- NoSQL databases.
- Unity3D experience.
- Gaming as a hobby.
- Game demos.
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Server Programmer C++ 2019” in the subject line. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.